Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Speaking to the SCCC Business Club

Today I had the honor of speaking to the Business Club at Sussex County Community College. And it was so much fun! I loved going back to my old school and seeing professors and students that I haven't seen since last year around this time.

Some things I discussed with the group included: basics of Etsy, The Crocheted Cupcake and my goals, transferring to a 4-year institution, and my study abroad experience to Vietnam & Cambodia. I really had a great time telling everyone about these topics. I hope they enjoyed it also!

The people present really gave me a lot of ideas on how I could market myself and business more, items I could sell and ways I could sell them, along with other ideas about possible locations for a bakery after I graduate college. All in all, I would say it was a super successful visit and I loved every minute of it! Thank you Professor Donner, Miguel, and the rest of the SCCC Business Club & students who attended!

No comments:

Post a Comment